Saturday, March 20, 2010

Ibiza, New York City

Walking on a lovely early spring day with my love-lots-forever-friend-Len-from-Long-Island on our way to do bad things to our body, I came across a surprise that had me swinging off power lines.

But before I continue, I'll backtrack.

We actually weren't going to do bad things to our body.  But I like to phrase it like that, her nose ring and my second tattoo because in my opinion, it was bad *ss.  And she'll hate me for writing this.

Anyway, back to the surprise: Ibiza, a great, but a little expensive boutique on 625 Broadway Ave. between 13th and 14th Street.

I stopped in because the name reminded me of the party island near Spain.  It surely is a party of colorful and textured fabrics, bags, wallets, bags, dresses, bags, skirts, bags, belts, and bags.  The bags were lovely.

Anywho, if you're in the area, it's worth a peek.  For visual purposes, it's across the street from Regal on University Avenue and next to Max Brenner Chocolate Factory.

Look what I peeped in the boutique:


*Photo Credits: LePolkaDotChic

No comments:

Post a Comment