Tuesday, May 18, 2010

L.A. EDITION: Becoming Intimate

I am getting naked.  As I eat my pasta with broccoli and chicken, I'm taking off my pants.  And then sipping my soda, and my shirt comes off.  

And then, I was told: "I need you to write a blog about your life.  I can't keep up with you by just hearing about your life during lunch."

Since I have a blog about how polka dots follow me in life and I wouldn't want my interesting life out there in the open like that, I figure it might be interesting to incorporate a little more of my life in my already existing blog. I'm intrigued by this getting down and dirty idea a.k.a. getting naked and personal.

So while in California, I took this picture.  It's of a store window for Frederick's of Hollywood.  (The mannequin in the background has a black set with white polka dots). If you want intimate, you want underwear.  If you want fancy intimate, you want Frederick's.  It's that simple.

This is Step 1 for becoming more intimate in my blog.  And this hopefully would be one of a FEW of entries actually dealing with underwear, "underwear".  (Is lingerie underwear like grandma panties are underwear?)

Unless I work with you. You hear it all.  During lunch. Especially if it deals with Dylan, the pool boy from California. ;)

*Photo Credit: LePolkaDotChic

No comments:

Post a Comment