Thursday, May 20, 2010

L.A. EDITION: Vintage Bettie Page

If you know me, you know how much I love vintage clothing and items.  I love the 1950's era especially: the dresses, the sunglasses, and Bettie Page.

I'm not the promiscuous type but I do like the evolution from teenager to young adulthood; from cute to meow; from Bettie Boop to Bettie Page, as Katy Perry describes her own personal artistic revolution. (Interesting Fact:  Bettie Page converted to Christianity later on in her years and worked under Billy Graham).

In Hollywood, you can find Bettie Page clothing; the one stop for everything retro and vintage, inspired by the 1950's.  You can find anything polka dot from that time period at the store.  I took a photograph of the store window when I passed by it.

*Photo Credit: LePolkaDotChic

And on Etsy, you can find this sexy lamp of the pin-up girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment