Saturday, June 19, 2010

red wallets help you save money

*Photo Credit: LePolkaDotChic

According to Montenegrin culture, if you hold your money in a red wallet, you're more likely to save money because of who knows what.  I am a fan of this idea because I'm a fan of red first of all.  It's a passionate, happy color.  And perhaps if I carry a red wallet, I'd be passionate and happy just with the wallet, that I wouldn't have to spend those green pieces of paper that plague the universe.

Speaking of the universe, imagine there are dollar bills on other planets.  Imagine Neil Armstrong left a dollar bill on the moon.  Imagine us paying for trips to the moon and pulling out our wallets for a frozen cappuccino that we could ingest through a mighty cool tube attached to our oxygen mask or helmet or beret?

Anyhow, I saw this adorable wallet at Urban Outfitters last week during a tremendous thundershower when I should have been shopping for umbrellas.  Notice the polka dots on the front.  And then lo and behold, inside is red everything!

So do I want it because of the polka dots or do I like it because it's red inside?  Double-whammy!

No comments:

Post a Comment